Work & Travel as a Non-Immigrant

The United States welcomes thousands of foreign workers in a multitude of occupations every year. These include artists, researchers, cultural exchange participants, information technology specialists, religious workers, investors, scientists, athletes, nurses, agricultural workers and others.

All foreign workers must obtain permission to work legally in the United States. Each employment category has its own unique requirements, conditions and authorized periods of stay. Our role is to cut through the myriad options to help choose the best visa solution available.  More

Permanent Residence "Green Card"

A permanent resident has authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. As proof of that status, such a person is granted a "green card." There are many ways in which an individual can become a permanent resident. Most individuals are sponsored by a family member or employer in the United States.

Whether it is a family wanting to reunite in the U.S. or a foreign worker who seeks to stay, our office guides the parties along the best path to achieve permanent residence goals. We provide integrated counsel, considering the totality of the legal and financial circumstances before recommending an immigration strategy.  More