Frequently Asked Questions


QUESTION: After I've filed an ititial LCA do I need to send the Public Access File back to E&M?

ANSWER: NO. You do not need to send the file back to E&M.  Regarding H1B Processing, after the initial LCA is filed the applicant must obtain a Public Access File and the client is supposed to keep a copy in case they get audited.

QUESTION: What are the photo specifications for a photo that needs to be submitted with a Visa Application?

ANSWER: The correct photo speciciations for clients are 2 inches by 2 inches.